Harnessing the Power of Solar
Drop us a line today for a free solar quote!
We are dedicated to inspire, educate and assist our customers in achieving their goals of cost stability, energy independence and a cleaner and greener environment. Consider Precision Energy Services your "one-stop-shopping" solution to any sized solar project. Our technicians and installers are highly-trained in not only customizing systems for your solar project needs, but also in collaborating with the utility companies to ensure a smooth and efficient transition to solar. Precision Energy also provides you with creative outlets to finance your project through state and federal tax credits, rebates and grant-writing to ensure we make your install as affordable as possible.
We believe in reducing energy consumption and environmental impact through advanced, turnkey solar energy systems so that our clientele and our communities can prosper. We know transitioning to solar may seem expensive for your business or family. We source only the highest-quality components and materials from reputable and proven suppliers. Because of this commitment to excellence, the solar systems we install and our operations consistently meet or exceed the most stringent performance, environmental and efficiency standards.
Iowa and Illinois are two of the best states for solar power because of the abundant solar energy and their tremendous solar incentives, SREC's and tax credits.
Click below to learn more about renewable energy tax credits, rebates, grants and solar incentives.
- Illinois Power Agency - IPA
Whether your solar panels are for a residential or commercial installation, your Precision Energy solar experts will ensure your satisfaction and provide quick follow-up and 24/7 maintenance.
How do I get started?
- Contact us to provide your basic information on your home or commercial enterprise, the proposed location for the solar panels, and your contact information.
- A Precision Energy solar expert will arrange a visit to your home or business and conduct an on-site visit to take measurements and answer specific questions about your solar project design and installation options.
- Precision Energy will deliver a detailed installation proposal, including all applicable incentives, state and federal energy tax credits and costs. We can also complete the paperwork and pay any application fees for applicable grant-funding opportunities.
4. Typical solar panel installation doesn't take long, depending on the size of the project. Our team of experts can provide a complete estimate at the time of the evaluation.
5. Once all equipment is installed and inspected, we interconnect with your utility provider and flip the switch to solar!
6. We provide a comprehensive monitoring platform you can access to follow your energy production, troubleshooting and service requirements from any internet-connected device.
Schedule an Estimate
Contact us for a free energy assessment. No hassle. No obligation.